Terms & Conditions
You must take the time to read and understand the Terms and Conditions before registering for our services. By registering, you accept that you are entering into a contract with us based on these Terms and Conditions.
Visitors to indianpharmajobs.com who do register to become a Member (Employer or Employee) similarly affirm that they are bound by these Terms and Conditions each time they access the Indianpharmajobs.com website.
If you do not accept the Terms and Conditions stated below, please refrain from using Indianpharmajobs.com.
The use of the Website by a Employer or Employee shall be deemed acceptance of and agreement to these terms only.
• The Website has been established to allow Employer to Post their requirement & Employees and to view those vacancies directly . We do not guarantee any employment to the job seekers ,we only provide information regarding job availability .
• Any profile created showing political or illegal material would not be accepted under any circumstances.
• Indianpharmajobs.com will take all reasonable precautions to keep the details of Employers and Employees secure but will not be liable for unauthorized access to the information provided by any party whatsoever.
• The Members warrant that their e-mail and other contact addresses are valid and up to date when using the Website.
• Members agree not to impersonate any other person or entity or to use a false name or a name that they have no authority to use.
• Please note, the information posted on our website is for informational purposes only, is general in nature, and is not intended to put us under obligation in legal terms to gaurantee recruitment .
• Members acknowledge that they would not use the content posted on indianpharmajobs.com with non members , social media groups or websites without prior permission . Our content is copyright protected and any misuse of it can attract legal action.
• Members acknowledge that Indianpharmajobs.com is not liable for any form of loss or damage that may be suffered by a Member through the use of the Website including loss of data or information or any kind of financial or physical loss or damage.
• The management reserves the right to modify the Terms and Conditions at any time without any prior notification.
• These Terms will be subject to Indian Law and the jurisdiction of Indian Courts.
• We hold the right to ban a user if found violating our terms and conditions .
My Account / Profile
• Members acknowledge that the information provided by them may be shared by indianpharmajobs with the recruiters or HR Managers of different pharma companies for offering a job opportunity depending upon the suitability of the profile.
Other Pharma Jobs / State Wise Jobs
• The jobs posted under this section are the jobs we see as a part of various groups .
• We do not give any guarantee of the jobs being active at the time of posting.
Ex / Out Station Travel
• This is purely an add on section with our jobs section .
• Only people working in Pharma Sales should use this .
• A person can be blocked if he provides false information about him and uses this section
• We are also not responsible for any cancelling of trip either by Car owner or by co passengers .
• Both Car owner and passenger should re verify each other’s identity before agreeing for a trip.
• We shall not be responsible for any dispute / misconduct / mishappening between the Car owner and passengers .
• The id proofs shared by members will not be shared with anyone . Indianpharmajobs.com will take all reasonable precautions to keep the details of Employers and Employees secure but will not be liable for unauthorized access to the information
IndianPharma Jobs might charge an annual nominal subscription between (Rs100 to 200) for viewing the content on its platform which would be non refundable
Refund and Cancellation
Since Indian pharma jobs is a job information website and members are charged one time a year for viewing the information ,the amount paid by members is non refundable . However if any member is found violating our terms and conditions , he / she may be blocked from viewing the website even if they have paid the subscription.