Job Details / Candidate Eligibility Criteria
Position of Product Executive at Hyderabad Show Contact Details
Population Health Services India (PHSI) is a not-for-profit organisation that was set up in 1999 with the mandate to provide high quality reproductive health services and products at affordable costs to the economically weaker and hard to reach sections of the Indian population. The organization specializes in social marketing, developing technical and informative reproductive healthcare materials and behaviour change campaigns to improve the accessibility and adoption of quality contraceptives
PHSI is looking for a female candidate with 2-5 years of experience in imparting training, planning, strategizing and developing brands for the position of Product Executive.
• Master or Bachelor of Pharmacy,
• MBA from good university
• Proposed salary based on experience
Responsibility and Set of Skill
• Providing training, product knowledge, direction to the sales team to ensure that they are well equipped with scientific and communication skills both.
• Developing brand plans/strategies for the product range along with market penetration strategy
• SWOT analysis of product line (strength, weakness, opportunities, and threats) and guiding sales team to tap the opportunities and growth in the product sale.
• Product forecasting, new product pipeline strategy, new product pre-launch, and launch strategy and post-launch, new initiatives for product growth strategy.
Help your friends, Share this job!